Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Other Side of the Brick Wall




Faithful Vortexians:

Last summer, after spending a lot of money and time in pursuing publication, I ran into a brick wall with traditional publishing and decided to go the route of self-publishing.

I'm glad I did.

In December, my debut novel "Bianca's Vineyard" was launched and life has not been the same since. It was truly a herculean effort, but reviews have been great and I've already ordered a second shipment of books.

Many are asking me if there will be a sequel. Yes, and I am starting to work on it.

I'm not sure what that means for The Vortexiverse yet. Obviously, this is the first time I've had the opportunity to post since the chaos of self-publishing began. I was caught up in a cyclone of my own making!

So, my apologies for the silence of the last few months. As for the future of The Vortexiverse; I see it as continuing to be an outlet for personal tales and anecdotes. There are some good ones!

As always, I love to hear from you and what you think.

To check out my new author's website, and details about "Bianca's Vineyard," go to www.teresaneumann.com

The print book is available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Powell's Books as well as other retailers around the world. It is also available on Kindle and Nook. If you read it, and like it, do shoot a review Amazon's way, would you?

In the meantime, blessings and peace to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment